IRCTC LOGIN – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) provides its users the facility to book railway tickets, cancel and view live status online through their mobile phones using the IRCTC website or applicatioirctc sharen software (App).
However, in order to avail this service, the users will have to register themselves on the official IRCTC website/application. In this article, we are telling you the complete process of IRCTC ID Kaise Banaye.
It often happens with us that we are going out for some important work, so we have to stand in long lines to get tickets. But due to the huge crowd, we are not able to take the tickets on time and due to this many times we miss our train.
But now there is no need for you to go to the platform hours in advance nor stand in long lines to get tickets. Because now by registering on IRCTC, you can book tickets online for free.
India is moving ahead in the digital sector day by day. Contributing to this, Indian Railways has created such a website and application which will save your time and effort. It is also known by the name of IRCTC account. If you also want to know about IRCTC User Id Kya Hai and how to create IRCTC ID (IRCTC Account Kaise Banaye), then definitely read the entire post.
Read also – Pm kisan yojana helpline number jharkhand
What is IRCTC ?
IRCTC online ticket booking website and application has been developed by the Ministry of Railways in view of the increasing crowd at the railway ticket counter. This is the e-ticketing service of Indian Railways, through which any person can book and cancel online at any time from his mobile sitting at home.
To understand in simple words, IRCTC provides us the facility to book our tickets online easily without standing in any line and without any hassle. Many times we go to any ticket booking shop, then he charges extra money from us and our time to go to the shop is also wasted. But now we can do this work ourselves and save our precious time and money both.
IRCTC Meaning in Hindi or IRCTC Ka Matlab stands for “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation”. Now users can book or cancel online from anywhere, anytime, without worrying about it.
Read also – PM Kisan Yojana Helpline Number
IRCTC Full Form
The full name of IRCTC or IRCTC Ki Full Form is – “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation”. IRCTC Ka Full Form in Hindi – “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation”.
What is the IRCTC User ID
It is necessary to have an IRCTC account on the IRCTC website to use the facility of booking railway tickets online. This IRCTC Account or IRCTC User Id is a free service for which there is no charge for creating it.
Along with the ticket, it also provides you information about any train status, whether the seat is vacant or not and the running status of the train. All the services of IRCTC are free of cost, when you book tickets through it, you are charged only for the ticket and you do not have to pay any other charge or tax.
Now you must be wondering that how to create IRCTC account or how to create IRCTC User ID (IRCTC User Id Kaise Banaye), and whether it is necessary to create IRCTC User ID, then the answer is yes, because without creating an account on it, you can not access any of its facilities. can’t use.
How to Make IRCTC LOGIN ID –
IRCTC ID is very important for online ticket booking, to make IRCTC new login and get complete information about IRCTC User Id Kaise Banate Hain, the complete process is displayed below with IRCTC User Id Example:
Step 1: Visit the website of IRCTC
To create an account on IRCTC, first of all, you have to open the official website of IRCTC ‘www.irctc.co.in’ by going to the browser of your computer or mobile.
Step 2: Now click on the Register option
After the IRCTC website is opened, click on the option of “Register”.
On clicking Register, a page will open with 3 sections:
- Basic Description
- personal details
- Resident Address
In these options, you have to fill your complete information, many people are not able to fill it correctly because they face problem in understanding which details to fill in the column. Let us tell you in detail how to fill all the columns one by one.
Step 3: Enter your basic details
1. User ID
For IRCTC Ki Id, first of all you have to enter your User Id in this option so that you can “Login” to your account. User ID must be between 3 and 10 characters. Apart from this, after filling the User ID, you can click on “Check Availability” to see whether the User ID you entered is available or not.
After setting the user ID, you will also have to set a new password, which you will have to enter while login to check the security of your account, so that no one else will be able to access your account. Many people have a lot of problem in this IRCTC Password Kaise Banaye, so next we have told you to create IRCTC Password Example in Hindi.
IRCTC Me Password Kaise Banaye: Password should be at least 8 and maximum 15 characters. It must have at least one small and one capital alphabet as well as a mathematical letter with at least one number, such as – Hindi1234 It has all small, capital, numeric digits.
Read also – pm kisan samman nidhi yojana list
3. Confirm Password
To enter IRCTC Ka Password in it, re-enter the same password which you have just entered above.
4. Security Question
There are many options in it like- “What Is Your Pet Name” etc. Choose the one that you can remember easily, it helps you recover your account if you forget your password.
Read also – pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2021
5. Security Answer
After entering the security question, enter the answer of your security question in “Security Answer”, which you have to enter at the time of security check while recovering the account.
6. Preferenced Language
Inside this, you can select the language in which you want to use this feature.
Step 4: Now enter your personal details
1. Name:- Write your name in “First Name”, if you write something between your name and surname in “Middle Name”, then it is not filled, otherwise leave it blank and write your surname in “Last Name”. .
2. Gender:- If you are a male then click on “Male” and if you are female then click on “Female”.
3. Marital Status:- If you are married then click on “Married” and if you are unmarried then click on “Unmarried”.
4. Date Of Birth:- In the option of “Date Of Birth”, you have to enter your date of birth according to the mark-list of Matric.
5. Occupation:- Under this, whatever work you do, like government job, private job or student etc. choose.
6. Aadhar Card No:- In this option, enter the number of your Aadhar card, if you do not have Aadhar card, leave this option blank. (How to make Aadhar card – Know with the help of this post)
7. Pan Card:- If you have a PAN card number, then fill the number of PAN card in this option, otherwise leave it blank.
8. Country:- If you are an Indian citizen, then click on India in this option, and if you are a citizen of any other country, then you can search the name of that country and click on it.
9. Email:- After selecting the country to set IRCTC Ki Email Id, in this option you have to enter your personal “Email Id”.
10. ISD-mobile:- Enter your mobile number in the option of “ISD-mobile” after email, which will help you to get all types of information and verification code while doing IRCTC User Id Change or IRCTC User Id Forgot in future.
11. Nationality:- In this too, like country, if you are an Indian citizen then click on “Indian” and if you are a foreign national (NRI) then select the nationality of your country.
Step 5: Now enter your complete address
- Flat /Door/ Block No:- Enter your house number in it.
- Street/Lane:- Enter the name of the colony or the road in it.
- Area/Locality:- In this option, enter the name of the area around you, which you also use in your postal address.
- Pin Code:- In this option enter the pin code of your area.
- State:- Your state is automatically selected as soon as you enter the pin code and if it is not so, then you can also select your state from it manually.
- City/Town:- This also comes automatically, if it does not come, then you select the name of your district.
- Post Office:- In this, the option of the name of the post office of your area will come, select it.
- Phone:- You can enter your phone number or mobile number again in this.
Step 6: Fill in the correct Captcha Code
After filling all the information properly, for IRCTC User Id Verification, you will see a “Captcha Code” consisting of some numbers and alphabets, write them in the box given below.
Step 7: Submit the registration form now
Now click on the option of “Submit Registration Form” in the last. After clicking, a page will open in front of you, in which you click on the option of “I Agree Terms and Condition”, after which you will see the message of “Successfully”, in which it will be written that your account has been created.
Step 8: Lastly login to IRCTC with User ID and Password
To open the account, open the email ID and click on the link given in the new email named “Ticketadmin Mail”. By clicking on this link, you will reach IRCTC login in IRCTC site and by entering IRCTC User Id and Password, activate your account by “Login”.
IRCTC Ke Agent
If you want to work with railways then IRCTC agent can also be a very good option for you. For this, first of all, you have to take the registration form and fill in the information like Name, Mobile, Email, PAN Number, Shop / Business Name, Business Name, Shop / Business Address, City, Pincode, State etc.
For registration of IRCTC agent, registration fee of Rs 30,000 is also to be deposited in which Rs 20,000 is as security money and which is returned later.
If you are armed with these documents, then you can avail this opportunity to connect with IRCTC, which appoints authorized agents in every city to book tickets online by logging into IRCTC website. Such agents get a separate ID.
At present Vinod Kumar Yadav is the CEO of IRCTC and the Chairman of Railway Board. You can also take help of IRCTC customer care number 0755 661 0661 for getting more information related to IRCTC. The IRCTC complaint number is 1800-110-139 for problems during travel or any other complaint.
So this was IRCTC Id Kya Hai, How to create IRCTC User ID or IRCTC Me Account Kaise Banaye? We hope that the given information has proved useful to you and you must have understood very well that IRCTC Me Id Kaise Banaye or IRCTC Me User Id Kaise Banaye. Still, if you have any question or suggestion, you can tell us by commenting, we will be happy to help you.
If you have liked the information in IRCTC User Id Kaise Banaye In Hindi, then do not forget to share it so that other people can also get information about IRCTC Ke Bare Me.
Read Also –