What is DNA Full Form in Hindi, what is DNA, what is the use of DNA, what is the DNA structure. If you are looking for answers to these questions related to DNA, then this post is for you only.
Today I am going to give you information about DNA in this post. I hope that whatever you want to know about DNA, you must get it in this post. If you want to understand better about DNA, then definitely read this post completely.
Friends, whenever a new baby is born, you must have heard the family members saying that the eyes of this baby match with its father or its nose matches with its mother. There is something similar about our habits as well. You may have noticed or told someone that your habits or your style matches with any person in your house. So all this happens because of DNA. Let us know what is DNA Full Form in Hindi and what is DNA.
The human body is made up of different types of cells, one of which is a molecule of DNA.With the help of DNA, you can easily find out about the family or the lineage of someone.
There is such a type of annu found in it, which tells the physical relation of human.
Genetic properties are completely found in DNA.
DNA plays a very important role in our body.
- DNA conducts the genetic activities of the body, it is also the function of DNA to control all the protein synthesis that takes place.
- Mainly, the most important function of DNA is to use the genetic code to encode the sequence of amino acid residues found in routines.
- In other words, DNA is the medium due to which the quality of any human or animal comes in its child.
What is DNA full form in Hindi and what is DNA?
DNA Stands for “Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid”. It is a chain like a thread of Nucleotides. Which carries the genetic properties of all the living organisms from one generation to the next.
It is found in all living organisms. It carries all the necessary information like Growth, Development, Functioning and Reproduction. This information is present in every living cell.
It is made up of molecules called Nucleotides. Each Nucleotides molecule contains a Phosphate Group, a Sugar Group and a Nitrogen Base. There are four types of Nitrogen Base. Adenine, Thymine, Guanine and Cytosine. In this, Adenine and Thymine form pairs and Guanine and Cytosine form pairs among themselves. The sequence of these pairs determines the instructions and genetic code of the DNA.
U.S. According to the National Library of Medicine (NLM), about 3 billion bases are found in the DNA of a human and more than 99% of the bases are the same in all humans.
Hello Friends, I hope you have liked this DNA Full Form in Hindi – How is DNA Structure post. If you have any question or suggestion related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends.
Functions of DNA
- The function of DNA is linked to its structure.
- Which is helpful in reviewing to understand its function.
- As stated above, the basic building blocks of DNA are nucleotides.
- These nucleotides are composed of a five-carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Sugars and phosphates link the nucleotides together to make up each strand of DNA.
- When two strands of DNA come together, base pairs are formed between the nucleotides of each strand.
- Nitrogenous bases pair together in the following way: AT and CG.
- The gases interact through weak bonds, called hydrogen bonds, which can be easily broken and reformed.
DNA Testing Method
- Some samples are taken from your body for DNA test.
- This may include taking your blood, fluids, hair or skin.
- Let us tell you that the buccal fluid or amniotic fluid is the fluid present around the fetus in pregnancy.
- Apart from this, samples can also be taken from the inner part of the cheeks of the person doing the DNA test.
- Accredited laboratories have been set up at various places to test these samples.
- In these laboratories, you can get a DNA test done by paying a fixed amount which can be between 10 to 40 thousand.
- You can get the test report within 15 days.
- PPT Full Form in Hindi – PPT क्या है?
- MSC Full Form In Hindi – MSC क्या होता है?
- VIP Full Form in Hindi – VIP और VVIP का क्या मतलब होता है?