MMA and boxing have become an integral part of world sport as of late. Here you can find interest, sporting passions and the balance of the show. During a match you can watch the incredible technique and strategy of the fighters, the awesome atmosphere and the sensations happening in all the matches. In addition, you can bet against or for any of the fighters at the moment.
Almost all known betting companies offer a wide coverage of all sports in the world of boxing. To be a professional at predicting and analysing events, you have to take into account many factors, which will be discussed later in the article.
If you are a player who prefers not only to watch the events on the TV or PC, but also to watch the real fights, then go to ringboxingclub.com. Here you can check out the boxing club where you can test your skills, or watch other players practising their abilities.
- 1 Popular Boxing and MMA Tournaments –
- 2 Popular Boxing Bets
- 3 Strongest in the Round –
- 4 Betting on Combat Winners –
- 5 The Winning Method –
- 6 Betting on the number of rounds
- 7 Handicap –
- 8 Double chance –
- 9 What Factors to Consider When Making a Prediction?
- 10 Mistakes in Boxing
- 11 Chaotic Bankroll Management –
- 12 Ignoring a Detailed Analysis of the Fight –
- 13 Betting on a Favourite Fighter –
- 14 Related
Popular Boxing and MMA Tournaments –
Ever since martial arts first appeared in the public arena, many different leagues have appeared. The field is rapidly gaining popularity. In the last few decades, the most popular tournaments have been:
- UFC – this company was founded in 1993 by a Brazilian Rorion Gracie. His main focus and goal was to promote the popularity of jiu-jitsu in the USA and to attract more participants for the games. In 1993, on November 12, the first tournament was held and 8 fighters took part in it. From this moment the history of the UFC began;
- Bellator is a sports tournament, which represents a classic MMA league. They were started in 2008. Currently title fights and play-offs are fought with high odds;
- PFL – since 2012 this league has become well known on the sports market. There is a playoffs, a regular season which determines the league’s annual champion. It is this participant who receives the biggest reward – $1,000,000.
Popular Boxing Bets
In order to make the most profitable combination for you, you need to consider the most profitable boxing bets. The best way to start the process is with versatile and proven tactics.
Strongest in the Round –
This is a tricky one for predicting the outcome of a bet, in which you have to pick the strongest player. Factors to consider are stamina, activity at the start of the battle and keeping your energy up at the end of the battle.
If you choose this option, you can count on a win at high odds.
Betting on Combat Winners –
This is a classic betting option in the world of MMA and boxing. All you have to do here is pick a potential winner. You have to look at the performance of each player and compare their chances of winning. Even though this is a very popular option, you may not find high odds that will give you a big payout.
The Winning Method –
In order to choose these types of matches you should learn all the rules of boxing and MMA. Only then will you know your options for winning the game. Here you can choose among such factors as refusal to continue the game, technical knockout, referee’s decision, pack wins, disqualification.
Betting on the number of rounds
In order to take advantage of this strategy you need a clear analysis of your fighters’ tactics. Take into account their form and recent fight results. This way you can accurately calculate the number of rounds they are able to handle. You can expect big money with high odds for a good analysis.
The idea behind this strategy is that you should select a handicap for one of the chosen players. For instance, you decide that the favourite will be “A”, and that he will win with a lead of “N”. If your prediction coincides, you can count on high odds.
Double chance –
Here you can pick two of the three outcomes. You increase your probability of winning, but the odds of the event decrease. This format is often used to back up your action.
What Factors to Consider When Making a Prediction?
If you want to make better bets, you need to consider the most important player parameters. There is no single table that guarantees your 100% winning percentage in the calculation. To get the most out of your betting, pay attention to the following factors:
- Boxer injuries – as boxing is an individual sport, the health of each player has a big role to play. If a player has had any injuries in the past, it is 100 percent likely that these will affect the new game. The player may have to change his style of attack or defence. It may also lead to a lower level of fighting;
- Emotional state of the player – if players play at home, they have more support from the supporters. This has the effect that players are more motivated and charged to win.
Mistakes in Boxing
A lot of mistakes are made early on in your betting career. However, if you know them, the chances of making them are reduced by several times. The following are some of the basic mistakes you should avoid.
Chaotic Bankroll Management –
In order to make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible, you need to keep a close eye on your account. Using a financial strategy is the best way to successfully allocate your money. In this case, you will follow certain rules and algorithms. If you do not want to learn financial tactics, you should keep in mind that the betting amount should not exceed 1 – 5% of the total account to minimise losses.
Ignoring a Detailed Analysis of the Fight –
Since boxing is a field where sensational events and underdog success often coincide, you should analyse the events meticulously. It is worth considering the fact that even the best athletes can make rather big and stupid mistakes.
Undervalued fighters can show impressive results due to the influence of their huge motivation and excellent physical training, as well as a good psychological state.
Betting on a Favourite Fighter –
Because of the personal predilection and long term success of the betting world, some gamblers make this mistake. Keep in mind that sports require cold-blooded planning. You shouldn’t bet only on your favourite fighter. In that case, you don’t risk losing money because of a lack of analysis of the player’s form and mental state.
If you yourself want to feel the adrenaline rush and a lot of pleasant emotions during the game, go to ringboxingclub.com. Here is the best boxing arena in Boston with excellent facilities.